We regret to inform you that as a result of the current Coronavirus outbreak, we have taken a decision to cancel this year's Conference.
This is a large event, and in line with Government advice, we want to avoid taking staff away from their various important roles across our health and social care system.
The Conference will cover key aspects in relation to pharmacy education in Scotland, chaired by Professor Angela Timoney, Chair of NES Pharmacy Advisory Group (PAG) and Director of Pharmacy, NHS Lothian and includes the following presentations from:
- Dr Rose Marie Parr, Chief Pharmaceutical Officer, Scottish Government
- Professor Anne Watson, Postgraduate Pharmacy Dean, NHS Education for Scotland
- Mark Voce, Director of the Education and Standards and Damian Day, Head of Education, General Pharmaceutical Council
Gail Fleming, Director of Education and Professional Development, Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Liz Fidler, President and Ellen Williams, Vice President, Association of Pharmacy Technicians UK
- Scottish Pharmacist Clinical Leadership Fellows
You will also be able to participate in interactive workshops on the following themes:
1. Experiential Learning for Student Pharmacists
2. Navigating the Maze of Pharmacist Foundation Training: Real Life Stories
3. Pharmacists in GP Practice: Past, Present and Future of Quality Education
4. Developing an Advanced Practice Framework for Pharmacy Technicians
5. From Pre-Registration Trainee to Responsible Pharmacist - How does a PRPS tutor confidently and safely allow a trainee to show how?
Tweeting? Use #NESPharmConf20 and follow us @NES_Pharmacy and @NES_Education