This event will be delivered virtually via Hopin
NES will be using Hopin an interactive online events platform to host the NES Bereavement Conference. This will allow delegates to join the online conference sessions, view the posters, and to network with peers throughout the platform. We have created a delegate and speaker experience which is as close as possible to attending an event in person.
To access and make full use of the platform you are required to use the latest chrome, firefox or edge browser.
Why attend this virtual event
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from a range of speakers on COVID and non-COVID related bereavement topics which will be relevant for those working across health and social care.
Topics covered will include:
- Bereavement support after critical illness
- What happens to digital assets after you die
- Psychological perspectives on bereavement
- Child bereavement
- Spiritual care, faith and mourning rituals
- Managing legal processes following a death - including Medical Certification of Cause of Death and interaction with the Procurator Fiscal
CPD credits are to be confirmed