To apply for a place click on the red Book Now icon above. Please see the Programme or Resources tabs for a copy of the programme and session descriptors.
NHS Education for Scotland will be hosting drop in bite sized sessions for all Support Workers working in health and social care sectors. This event will be delivered via MS Teams.
• Support Workers across all health and social care partnerships
• Working in NHS nursing, midwifery, allied health, business and administration, estates and facilities, primary care teams and in independent sectors
This is an opportunity to:
• Spend time on learning dedicated to your needs and requests
• Choose your own learning programme for the week
• Take time to reflect and celebrate your success over the last year
• Network with colleagues
Registration closes: 19 January 2022 at 23.59
Places allocated by: 26 January 2022
Please note that by registering this does not guarantee you a place. You will receive notification if you have been successful in securing a place by 26 January 2022. Places will be allocated to ensure a fair distribution of places across health boards, organisations and areas of work.
For any enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @NES_hcsw #HCSWlearningweek2022